Personal Lines of Credit
- Ask a Question
The thing about expenses…they tend to come up, and then come up again. A personal line of credit from FAA FCU provides a convenient solution for expenses that seem to pop up pretty regularly or just every now and then.
Once your credit line is established, it can be used for a wide range of personal needs without the need to continuously reapply. We offer competitive rates and budget-friendly repayment terms on credit lines up to $10,000. Talk to us about opening a line of credit today.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range ongoing or seasonal needs:*
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Medical expenses
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- Maximum credit line available up to $10,000
- Budget-friendly repayment terms*
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use as needed thereafter
- Funds conveniently available via AMI, our 24-hour Automated Money Information Phone System, online, or written requests to FAA FCU
- Revolving credit – available balance replenishes as you make payments
- Easy repayment options; payroll deduction and automated payment (from checking or savings) available
- Skip-A-Payment available; skip up to 2 non-consecutive loan payments a year per loan ($30 processing fee per payment skipped)**
- Can also be used as overdraft protection from your checking account
- Quick and easy online application to expedite the process
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, customized service from a lender who understands your unique needs
*Financing rates and terms based upon credit worthiness, age of collateral, and amount financed. All lines of credit subject to periodic review to determine credit advances.
**Skip-A-Payment extends the repayment terms. Not all loans will qualify for Skip-A-Payment. Subject to limitations based on credit worthiness.