As a member of FAA FCU, we of course expect that you'll receive premium service across all your interactions with us, but we also want that same level of service to stick with you well beyond one of our branches. That's why we work with several other like-minded companies to secure discounts and perks that enhance your banking life — and beyond. The following perks are available to you just be virtue of being an FAA FCU member:
- Free Travel Accident Insurance: The Accidental Death or Dismemberment policy provides coverage to our cardholders or dependents for common carrier tickets purchased with a FAA Federal Credit Union VISA Credit Card ($500,000 for Platinum).
- Warranty Manager Service: Doubles the manufacturer's warranty on all purchases made with the VISA card.
- Auto Rental Insurance: Worldwide coverage on auto collision or theft if you follow the proper guidelines for renting a car.
- Travel Assistance Services: Emergency assistance with medical, ticket, and luggage problems.
- Member Discounts: Discount tickets are available in our Houston office for the following: Splashtown - Spring, Texas
- Enterprise Car Sales: Search for certified used cars through Enterprise.
$2000 of TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage Is Yours.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident.
You can get $2000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates.
Sign up for your no-cost or additional protection today.
TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.