Right to Receive Receipts Has Changed
Please be aware that the federal regulation giving customers the right to receive receipts in certain circumstances has changed. When you use your debit card you may not receive a receipt if the transaction is under $15. Each merchant independently makes the decision as to whether they will give a receipt for purchases under $15. If you are concerned about receiving a receipt in these instances, please talk to the merchant.
FBI Fraud Alert
The FBI has issued an informational notice to help prevent you from becoming a victim of fraud. View the PDF Document.
When you provide FAA Federal Credit Union with information, you can be sure that we hold that information in strict confidence. We recognize and respect your expectation that your privacy be adequately protected.
- As part of our practices, we collect nonpublic personal information from certain sources, including applications and other forms, your transactions with our institution, and information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Our employees access your information only when required to maintain your accounts or otherwise provide products and services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We use proven technology for keeping your information secure.
- We do not supply information about you or any former members to any third parties except as permitted by law.
- The law does permit financial institutions to share certain types of information with affiliates, including insurance companies and similar entities, as well as with companies that perform marketing services or are part of joint marketing agreements.
We strive to ensure that any companies we may use as business partners support our commitment to privacy protection in their handling of nonpublic personal information. However, we encourage our members to review the privacy policies of any third party service providers which they elect to use, as their information sharing practices may differ from our own.
Security is a primary concern for anyone using the Internet today. A website is considered secure if all sensitive information that is transmitted between the user's browser and the site's web server is encrypted — that is, scrambled to prevent unauthorized access. For your information, FAA Federal Credit Union's pages within the e*Teller online banking program are encrypted and use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to ensure your data is secure during transmission. All online forms are also encrypted and use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to ensure your data is secure during transmission.
Personal account information transmitted from FAA Federal Credit Union members and non-members by email may be used by FAA Federal Credit Union to answer questions, follow-up on suggestions/issues or improve the level of service FAA Federal Credit Union provides. Please be advised that email may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals so use caution regarding the types of information you may include when sending email.
Only business related information is requested on any FAA Federal Credit Union online application. This information is used only for review of qualifications for the loan, account, or service for which you are applying. Any information gathered from the online applications is not given or sold to third parties.
Links to third party websites may be available from the FAA Federal Credit Union website. FAA Federal Credit Union has no control over and is not responsible for the content or practices of any third party website. For more information, review the privacy policies displayed on those websites.
You May Opt Out
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties you may direct us to not make those disclosures (other than those permitted by law). To do this, mail a signed request to the main office:
FAA Federal Credit Union
Attn: Member Services / Opt Out
3920 Whitebrook Dr.
Memphis, TN 38118
The FAA Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change or modify these policies at any time.